This course is for teenagers who have a current Vermont Learner's Permit and want to obtain a Vermont Driver's License, and meets all state requirements. Attendance is required for all scheduled classes. Students must also be able to attend one (1 1/2 hour) driving appointment each week during the session.
- Students must be available for driving appointments (for Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer I Sessions) Monday thru Thursday 6:45am and 3:45pm, and Friday at 6:45am
- Please note that you may be required to schedule at least a few 6:45am driving appointments.
- If you are not able to commit to the above attendance and driving appointment requirements please consider disenrolling and looking to future classes for enrollment.
- 30 hours of classroom training
- 6 hours of behind-the-wheel training
- 6 hours of observation
- Teacher: Cordell Hull